Lubbock High School, located at Avenue T and 19th Street, was completed in 1932. It is the third building to house the high school.
The school was designed by Lubbock architectural firm Peters, Strange and Bradshaw.
The Original building consisted of two and three story classroom wings, offices, gymnasium and an auditorium constructed around two courtyards.
Read the Historical Marker
Previous Lubbock Landmarks