The Lubbock Women’s Club at 2020 Broadway is a Colonial Revival structure built in 1941 as the Plains Funeral Home.
Purchased in 1949 by the Lubbock Women’s Club for $50,000, it has since been used as a meeting place for the various women’s organizations belonging to the club.
The building stands prominently located in an area of the city’s early growth and development.
The member organizations have contributed significantly to the social and cultural life of Lubbock.
Read the Historical Marker
Previous Lubbock Landmarks